Volunteers in America are an important and essential part of Horizon's ministry. Depending on your geographic location, there are a number of ways you can help.
- Be a Child Advocate.
- Be a Church Representative.
- Sit at the front reception for a few hours every week.
- Volunteer when Horizon has an event in your area.
- Help to publicize when a Choir from Africa will be in your area.
For those people who live in central Indiana, there are several volunteer opportunities in our office in Pendleton.
- 3rd Thursday of every month is our scheduled day to fold and stuff the monthly letters.
- Cleaning of the office, once or twice a month.
- Transfer information on children into the computer. Timing and need for this varies.
- Re-name pictures of children. Timing and need for this varies.