Administrative Assistant (Part-time) - Global Teams
A highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual responsible for assisting, organizing and tracking GO Teams from the point of application to reconciling expenses after their return.
Assist the Director of Global Team Building in organizing and planning Global Outreach Teams travelling to serve the orphaned children in our sponsorship program in Africa. Will work as a team, but will hold primary responsibility for their tasks. The key to being successful in this position is flexibility, adaptability, and attention to detail. A high degree of self-motivation is required as this position serves with minimal supervision.
Note: This position averages 20 hours per week, with peak times requiring up to 40 hours.
- Receive and track GO Team applications and related paperwork
- Print and bind team building handbooks for each team building session
- Obtain quotes, tickets, and insurance for all GO Teams and Global Servant Extended Stay trips
- Create budgets and tracking expenses for each team
- Request cash for the ground package expenses prior to team departure
- Communicate with Child Sponsorship Coordinator to communicate child sponsors traveling on teams
- Correspond with GO Team members and leaders welcoming them and communicating important dates and information
- Set up weekly account balance emails for each individual and team
- Maintain the GO Team portion of the Horizon website and the online applications forms
- Create a GO Team Leader packet for each group before their departure, including all necessary documents for each traveler
- Communicate with GO Team members prior to leaving regarding their balances and how they will be paid. Continue contact with any members owing outstanding balances
- Reconcile credit card statements and create expense reports for all GO Teams
- Schedule of debriefing emails for all GO Team members
- Correspond with location of Strategic Partners Conference regarding food and accommodations
- Assist the Director of Global Team Building with other tasks as needed
- Active growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Experience working with functions in Word, Excel, and computer databases
- High School graduate; some college preferred
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience highly desirable
- Standard office environment
- Sitting, standing, and/or walking up to 8 hours per day
- Significant computer usage
- Travel not normally required
Accepting resume´s until filled. Interviews to be scheduled as soon as possible. Ideal start date right after Labor Day.
NO calls please.
To learn more about Horizon International, visit: http://www.horizoninternationalinc.com/